As a member or player…
- you acknowledge that your conduct reflects the public perception of the Organization and that you are acting in your role as a representative of the Organization in public.
- you must at all times comply with all applicable laws that may affect the Organization.
- you act, speak, and perform in the best interest of the Organization.
- you fulfill and follow the instructions and the deadlines related to the objectives and public relations agreed with the Organization.
- you behave in a professional, fair and sportsmanlike manner toward the Organization, other members and third-parties.
- remember to have fun and enjoy life.